The BMP 1100 is the 11-L bench top water filter unit of the Waters Co. The popular hand-blown glass reservoir and chrome tap outlet are ever-present with the reservoir sheltered by a beautiful white exterior design. It features the same impressive 13-stage filtration and activation that has:
– A pre-filter layer which rids the water off of residue, sediment, bacteria and copper element
– An ionised coral, silica and mineral sands that add up to 60 bio-minerals to the water while the silver-ionised coconut shell activated with carbon will keep the water fresh and prevent bacteria to grow
– Carbon resin filters that eliminate chlorine, fluoride, bacteria, heavy metals and pesticides
– Far Infrared Ceramic Disc that generates Ki (Chi or life force) which is absorbed by the water. It also produces anions (negative ions) that we know are greatly beneficial to health
– Main filters which remove chemicals, THMs, bacteria, and heavy metals and adds natural minerals to the water
Waters Co water filters guarantee an average of 99% fluoride-free water. They are easy to use, convenient, environment and eco-friendly. A one-time purchase will save you a great deal of money than buying bottled water whose bottles can turn to waste in the long run and harm the environment. And, it will definitely last for a good period of time.
The Waters Co BMP 1100 mineralises, alkalinises, ionises, and magnetises ordinary tap water making it healthier, great-tasting, and free from harmful chemicals and bacteria.
Please note that all Waters Co products are dispatched from the Victoria based Warehouse