The TruSelf Organics Detoxifying Mask kit has been designed to clear, tone and naturally detox your skin. The mask is a unique and powerful detoxifying mixture of organic clay that works to restore blemish-prone skin and bring back your beautiful glow. An astonishingly cool toning action helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles, scars, and discoloration which will leave you with a gorgeously even skin complexion. The clay mask absorbs dirt and impurities in the skin, disinfecting the cells for a fresh, clean feeling.
Included in this pack is the TruSelf Organics Detoxifying solution which you use with the clay for some extra fizz in your mask increasing further its ability to draw out toxins from your pores. It’s active ingredient is apple cider vinegar which if you haven’t heard has unbelievable natural healing properties and is great in the fight against breakouts including acne, so when twinned with the clay mask as part of your beauty regime you are guaranteed to be left with wonderful results.
Also included in the pack is the Detoxifying mask Utensil Set includes a perfectly sized mixing bowl, a variety of measuring spoons (so you can prepare just the right amount), and a dual-purpose spatula. The spatula is not only used to mix the mask into a clump-free consistency, but also functions as a great applicator.
Made in Michigan USA, Cruelty Free & Vegan friendly. Shipped from beautiful Australia for a fast delivery.
Kit contains 1 x TruSelf Organics Detoxifying Mask 113ml, 1 x TruSelf Organics Detoxifying Solution 118ml and 1 x TruSelf Organics Detoxifying Mask Utensil Set
- Step 1: Rinse your gorgeous face.
- Step 2: Mix 1 teaspoon (medium spoon) of Detoxifying Mask powder with 1 teaspoon of water or Detoxifying Solution.Tip: The largest spoon will make enough for a few people! Share with your friends
- Step 3: Once you’ve used your spatula to mix the mask to a smooth consistency, apply that good stuff all over your face
- Step 4: Let that goodness dry and do its thing (don’t forget to wash utensils by hand with hot water). Your skin will feel super tight, but don’t worry, its just the mask is pulling toxins out of your skin.
- Step 5: Rinse with warm water, and feel the wonderful benefits
Tip: Your skin may need some time to get used to the detox process. Begin by applying the mask twice weekly for a maximum of 10 minutes each. Once your skin adjusts, you can increase your usage to allow the mask to dry completely (roughly 30 minutes).