Your personal advantage
- fresh perfume from plant based ingredients
- naturally softens and freshens your laundry
- makes ironing easier
- plant based ingredients
- quick and complete biodegradability
(OECD-test 301F, full product)
- minimum impact on aquatic life
(OECD-test 201&202, full product)
- against animal testing
- approved by the Vegan society
Bottle and labels are made of polyethylene; cap of polypropylene. Polyethylene and polypropylene are 100 % recyclable and can be recycled together perfectly.
Instructions for use
For machine washing: Pour 1 or 2 capfuls (for extra softness) into the fabric softener dispensing compartment of your washing machine. Run your washing machine as per the manufacturer's instructions.
For hand washing: Add to last rinse of your hand wash. Dilute ½ or 1 capful of fabric softener in 5 litres of warm water. (1 capful = 30 ml).
Do not put undiluted fabric softener directly onto your laundry.
Complete ingredients list
The list below displays ingredients in descending order, with those present in highest quantities first.
- Dihydrogenated Tallow Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate
- PPG-2 Methyl Ether
- Sorbic Acid
- Magnesium Chloride